View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 17:56   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If you said "I'm a driver" but then assumed we should know you meant Formula 1, then yes.

Google for "define: writer". Which one are you? You didn't tell us
Any of the first three, before you get onto things like the names of albums (I must mention at this point that I am NOT a place in Cameroon).

writ·er (rī'tər) pronunciation
n.

One who writes, especially as an occupation.

Seriously though, the only way you could get "coder" out of what I said was if you ignored everything apart from the word "script" and even then chose the wrong option.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote