View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 20:38   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I ****ing hate hospitals

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Nah dude mine were injected. The injections were in the bum though as you seem to be rather interested in that whole area. I forgot to ask for my appendix

Also I was only off water for about 12 hours and solid food for 36.
I guess as a kid, this kind of thing scars you for life. I have a pretty solid fear of things going into my rectum, and when, after a dose of food poisoning, i was given suppositories, i quite literally told the doc to shove them up his arse.

I remember getting a painkilling injection at 4 in the morning or something in the bum though, and screaming like a girl. Mainly because it was 4am, id just woken up, and I had no idea where the **** I was or why those old women were turning me over with a needle in their hands.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote