View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 19:38   #48
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Might be only Lokken then? Fck if i know, point being that people will report you if you call them out for pointing out they are cheaters.
Wasn't me for most of today, I've been at work. The PA admins do a shift on here when I'm not around, and from what I've seen today it looks fair.

Last edited by lokken; 17 Nov 2017 at 19:43.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote