Thread: *tuts* @ Stats
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 17:32   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: *tuts* @ Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I will be blunt the last time I can honestly say I found the stats "entertaining" was r14... I believed tuxedo has had a shot at the stats since then.

Jer- the link doesnt seem to be working... so I cant make a comment on a side note if I wanted to have less races I would go and play the clone verson aka ********.
i don't know what game you're talking about but planetarion needs to return to less races and more actual game play options

about current stats i'm assuming they'll be VASTLY different so i am not wasting time for now with this set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux
i know the stats aren't final, but they were by no means acceptable to release to the public.
indeed
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote