View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 18:16   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So, is this true ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Because you can't get physical CDs for free. There are a strangely high number of people who like owning the physical product, or the "officialness" you get with even on-line purchases. Most of the people who I know who own a stupidly high number of CDs/DVDs/etc also have a very impressive amount of downloaded materials. They're just consumer whores usually.

Or they might just want to support the artist, but I doubt it.
The article is talking about legal downloads, not legally buying physical albums. What's the difference between a legally downloaded mp3 and an ilegally downloaded mp3? The only difference I can think of is that one is more expensive. Why go for the expensive option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You don't have any music, Henry. All you have is a single Glenn Miller album that you found in a skip round the back of Woolworths.
I have no idea who Glenn Miller is but I found this funny nonetheless