View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2015, 12:04   #146
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
BF and CT did not decide to "block" pre-round. It was mutually agreed that we'd try and keep Ult down casually which was done by hitting some of their forts.
Potayto-Potahto. Fact is there was very little room for Faceless to operate in when it came to CT/BF, as neither of you ever wanted to hit the other. In the end that seems to be the downfall for all of us.

In my pre-round prediction I indicated this rounds politics could very well be a fluent environment, in which case I pegged BF for having a very good chance of victory. I think the lack of willingness to engage in such politics immediately killed off that chance for BF, given the fact Faceless ran into things with BF very early on that was always gonna be a repeated and long fight.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote