View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2015, 07:52   #111
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Its okey to cheat just because someone else does it.
And even starting to argument that scans should be avaible for everyone all the time will not change the fact that BF are doing organized cheating with their scans IF the MHs has the same opinion as Appocomaster got on this "scan script" matter.
Maybe you think marihuana should be legalized in your country, but you will still have to face charges if you are caught with it, or caught selling it.

All we know that you admit to having a scan bot in BF, and that BF has set this up.
You claim it is legal. If its not legal you all should face the same consequences as the guy running it if it were up to me.

I never said that, please stop putting words in my mouth.

I honestly thought Munkee's post was amusing considering the state of the game as it is and from my own experience as HC fighting against alliances that are suddenly behind the "anti-cheating" and yet do so themselves. (Or have worked with alliances who do so in the past too)

I do NOT think it is okay to cheat under any circumstance, but I do feel that people are wearing blinkers.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote