View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 13:17   #142
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: The Welcome To the Forum Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
meh I was of two minds - it's planetarion-related but yeah fair enough. I've given out direct links to this thread. Why should general discussions be before Planetarion?

Also, your nickname is only seen by your buddy pack and alliance members, and it's probably Kaiba. It's not like you're giving your ruler/planet name away.
It's your choice if you want 15 free asteroids or not, I'm not forcing you to have them!
Its actually Kaibasaurus

I was trying to say its good for new people but i find it slightly sad the amount of people who have added their name here who already use the forums a lot just for 15 roids. See how crap an income boost 15 roids is i dont think its a real incentive to sign up here, maybe 50 roids to anyone who posts and 150 to new forum signups, make them want to come and experience Bitcher in action