View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 11:30   #139
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Welcome To the Forum Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I refuse to put my nick because its 15 bloody roids!! Might aswell have given me 4 pods...

What annoys me about this thread is... *drum roll* ....

'General Discussions
Discussions about everything not related to PA.'

^^ Why is this here, when it is completely to do with PA? And why is General Discussions at the bottom of the forums, sometimes below the scroll line where no one can see it.
meh I was of two minds - it's planetarion-related but yeah fair enough. I've given out direct links to this thread. Why should general discussions be before Planetarion?

Also, your nickname is only seen by your buddy pack and alliance members, and it's probably Kaiba. It's not like you're giving your ruler/planet name away.
It's your choice if you want 15 free asteroids or not, I'm not forcing you to have them!