View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 02:16   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: what happend to me yesterday......

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
SCART is low voltage (I don't think there's anything higher than 12 used in the spec afaik). If you got a shock like that there's a short somewhere else in the equipment that's made contact with the socket casing or something.

How many times for goodness sake. Voltage doesn't kill, current does.
One of the demos in my A-level physics course involved us all having 10,000 volts passed through us, with no noticeable charing of flesh and only a slight tingling.
So your US power spec is just as likely to kill as the UK's is (moreso, seeing as you lot don't seem to believe in earthing things).
in the US the plugs fall out of the sockets easier too :/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote