View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2007, 10:28   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: preparing jer for his exams

Yahwe, can you please stop negrepping me every occassion you get? I know, talking about negrep is not done over here and I can see why you are the main supporter of that idea but I really don't care. Right now it seems I do care but I just want to let people know that you're a little crying faggot that constantly anonimiously negrep people without further explaination for the sake of not liking people. I know it's you and I don't give a shit about those green blobs, the annoying part lies in the idea of a little crying girl in a fat unatractive boy's body ventilating his frustrating constantly by pressing the negrep button.

You sir, are a little ****ing cretin and seriously need to get a life. Also I invite everyone to negrep me for breaking the little unwritten rule made up by a couple of lonely wankers of not speaking about received reputation.