View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 13:17   #46
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I want a Second Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
on an unrelated note, why has pa always allowed things such as the scan planet to exist? i've never understood why anyone would want to submit themselves to such a role. let alone why the game forces such roles to exist.
For me it was a way to set different goals for a round in which I wouldn't be able to get online during the night to help my galaxy (and it was a 'serious' galaxy, so I would've felt like I was bailing on a commitment). I helped my galaxy's rank by helping my galmates' planet rank. It was pretty cool, except that the round after people kept asking me for scans. Semi-random strangers even!

I could never scan for an alliance though, for me a big part of it was that I was scanning for friends and my closest allies (galaxy). Alliance scanners get too many random PMs for me to have been able to bother spending time on it.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote