View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 12:14   #38
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: I want a Second Planet

Personaly, i hate this idea. People know how i feel about allowing multiple accounts. Mainly why people say i am somtimes to strcit on rules Here are the reasons why i feel this shouldnt be allowed:

1) It would kill the game (i really feel that)
2) It would go back to the old days before Multihunters were brought into play (round 1 where everyone was abusing this completly, if you cant remmember that far back, then beleive me you dont want to experience it again)
3) I dont see this as skillfull to be allowed 2 chances of winning a round (or more if you really beleive you ashould even have more then just the one extra account)
4) As willzz said above people will simply abuse this further then it will be allowed. You speak of it will be fine as long as its hard coded into the game. But anything can still be abused.
5) I hate the idea becuase surely anyone would see this as cheating? You may not be able to interact with each other with a hard coded system, but, how could you then use a planet to be a scanner for example? It wouldnt be able to jumpgate the targets your other planet is roiding for example in a hard coded system. Would be pretty pointless.
6) Your given a choice. You can of course either play as an active player or a scanner. You cant be both by having 2 accounts i am afraid.

Now, if you look at my signature youll see a quote from Zeus regarding cheaters within alliances. I hate cheating at all scales, Some say it ruins the game now when multiple accounts isnt allowed, never mind if we just sat back and allowed it to happen. So i am 100% against this idea i am afraid.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote