View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 11:50   #34
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: I want a Second Planet

Perhaps a conclusion to this would be the idea which i said the other day in #planetarion. As far as i can understand this new coded portal/passport system was supposed to be a system where you could login, then ofc click on PA the game and go straight into it? Bit like those soccer online games you get where you get the topion to have 3 games running at the same time and you click on one to join it. Well, why not have this idea in this new passport?

So, for example. We have a beta server just sitting around dont we? (last time i heard) well why not use that for a second game? A complete different universe, and have both games coded into the passport so you can switch inbetween the 2? This ofc allows you to play 1 accounts in each different game. Meaning this would solve the problem with having 2 accounts in the one game which i beleive as a stupid idea as people would abuse them.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote