View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 09:47   #30
Lοki
God of Fire and Mischief

Lοki is a jewel in the roughLοki is a jewel in the roughLοki is a jewel in the rough
Re: I want a Second Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I would add that they can't:

Be in the same alliance
Be in the same galaxy
Attack the same galaxy

If these restrictions were in place I wouldn't see a problem with it really.

Also make it so that you can only multi if both your planets are upgraded.
Not allowing them to be in the same alliance would cause things like a pack of alliances, one for score and one for scanning. I don't see why they can't stay in the same alliance.
Better not be in the same galaxy, you're right
Attacking... It could be made so that scanner planets can't have any military activity. They are for scanning after all... no abuse that way.

Quote:
make the 2nd planet (with whatever limitation you like) part of the game. From your only account you can take control of a 2nd planet once :
- you've reached a certain size (in that case your first planet can't get any more roids).
- you've researched that new tech tree branch: 'Deep Space Exploration' allowing you to visit the unexplored systems in cluster 100.

make it up to peoples skill, not up to people's money.
That'd be a nice idea

Or perhaps, a more radical change: make max constructions 50 instead of 150 (and possibly make things as refineries more effective). People will be done with amps/distorters sooner and still have a good round!

@banned: all restrictions gone wouldn't help. It'd give deadly combinations as cat and zik. One planet for scans, one for cov op, one for Harpies, one for Phoenix, one for Mandrakes etc. It WOULD depend on how much money you put into it. You could have ship/roid farms, being zik and stealing your own ships or just stealing your own roids for xp. It'd be a mess.
Lοki is offline   Reply With Quote