View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2006, 14:54   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I want a Second Planet

We were having a conversation about having a second planet. It all started off with me being asked to be on at a particular time to scan several galaxies. I joked "why cant you just have my login details". Now obviously I dont multi but I am a scanner.

My life is ineherintly boring this round (down to my choice of course) But any alliance needs scanners. Most alliances dont have a general scanning problem. If you need a scanner you sms them on <3 elviz. So we were talking about how stupid is it that you need people to have a shit round to just do something on demand, yet they have to login.

Perhaps instead lets look at it from a different angle.

People buy two accounts (or one if they wish)

They can maintain both accounts. There first account may be there real hardcore planet, there second may be a scan planet. Both may be fairly hardcore.

Now I have suggested this over and over again but people always shoot it down. But its a new round and I resuggest it.

My suggestions would be people are limited to 2 accounts.

The accounts can be used in anyway the owner wishes.

However interaction of the two accounts (except scanning) is strictly prohibited. The two planets

Cant

- Defend One another
- Attack Together
- Attack the same targets
- Defend the same targets

essentially I believe the second account would be used as a scan planet, as the maintainence of two planets is in general tough.

Now Multihunters/Coders whatever can surely code something to prevent the two accounts crossing paths in the ways I suggested.

I dont see having a scan planet as being some form of abuse, I hate the fact that in pa we are so reliant on scanners when really its just a hinderence for all.

Anyway discuss/amend/suggest this idea.