View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2007, 18:56   #38
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Destiny and eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
that is actually quite true.. didnt think of that.. however when i heard of it i asked mek why he was using that chan since it was actually an old eX chan..
not that i care about that tho... eX never used it and its Cesa's chan so he can do whatever he wants with it.. but the interesting part is that mek said like 4-5 peeps knew about it.. and they were in it and old friends.. so spies or leaks was kinda out of the question... so therefore i see no other way than to use IRCops.. i tryed whoising , searching for chan etc but i couldnt find it linked to mek so..
You're not only assuming that Mek is telling you the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but also that Mek's "old friends" are also completely loyal to him. Either way, someone has found out about the channel.

Since you confirmed that you already knew about it, fancy also confirming its use?