View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2017, 23:16   #72
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 74 wine thread

I can see how rewarding activity helps to keep community and chats alive. I don't see how ever why time u can spend online should be deciding factor of success. Most of us have work and families to commit to. Not all can afford to wake up each night. Should be more related to strategy etc. choices now a days. The mines should produce more, compared to the cores. That way defending your roids becomes more worth it and pure defence oriented support accounts comes less valid, but are still helpful ofc. Also the game would start a bit before tick 400.

The XP rounds how ever are good ones. Those genuinely makes you challenge the top and attack above you. You are a minority report if you think the round wasn't fun. You are also very wrong about the reasons for unbalance on value vs landing on xp.

XP is the best feature of the game, if round is based around it. It cannot go wrong.

There has been discussions to fix war declaration and reduce blocking with it, by decreasing everyones cap from new declarations, but ofc that can be abused also by declaring without intention to fight.

I can fully see the complaint about blocking, then again same could be said about naps