View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2003, 18:49   #77
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
I fell in love not so long ago online. In desperation and not knowing what to do, I ventured onto yahoo at the suggestion of a close friend.

There I found it easy to reveal my true colours and chat to people I liked and wanted. Unfortunately, I had to do this as a girl, something I could never do in real life for obvious reasons.

To my great shock, it didnt take me longer than a few days to find Mr. Perfect online. He, Martin Greenwood, was so cute, so ... loveable. Made the hairs on the back of my hands stand on end. I was in love.

After a night of hot passion, cyb0ring like there was no tomorrow in PM, he curteously started wanking on his webcam for me. Never felt so ... so stimulated before in all my life.

Unfortunately, as I'm a bloke and it was quite obvious he thought i was asexy girl, I haven't taken this relationship any further.

I've tried talking to more feelas since, but none have been the same what should i do!?!?!? I love Martin Greenwood but can't do anything about it

life sucks