Thread: Braap Braap
View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 23:11   #28
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Braap Braap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
I lived in Nottingham for 18 years and didn't see anything too bad.

I move to Birmingham and get two stabbings round the corner, see a guy get slashed with a knife, and have another guy try to stab someone with a syringe.

In a month.
In a month, I get 6 separate shootings (one died) and a rape (at the park across my apartment).

All of them in my area (anywhere that's 10 mins away from me).

All of them are connected to each other.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote