View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:43   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about becoming vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Every single time ive read the wiki entry on big bird its been vandalised. Noone likes big bird.
I wet myself reading it just now, the phrase "Big Bird is a full-body Faggot" is almost poetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I've been reading this site: http://www.peta.org/
That was a pretty fundamental error.

Last edited by pablissimo; 14 Feb 2007 at 17:08.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote