View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 15:07   #232
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't remember us doing that badly without alliance rankings to be honest.
Can we get back to 2009 and leave 2001 for a while? I mean, it was a whole different a game back then, I don't really believe the current environment would dramatically change from building fences hippie-style even if you abolished alliance rankings. Score still exists, score will remain, you're just going to paint the fence in a different color. You'd need a more radical change to make a difference in how you "win" in order to change the playing mentality if you get the picture.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote