View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2015, 17:24   #90
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Yeah, but why would it have been more interesting if a, we hit BF, or b, we continued to fence sit to the end.
There are only so many options available, we judged fence sitting til the end to be impossible. This left jumping one way or the other. Ult had a value lead and a formidable reputation, so we judged them the stronger force despite BF being slightly ahead at the point of our intervention.
Agreed. I wasn't the one making the decisions. In fact, I vigorously protested what our HC's put in motion. So much so, that I withdrew my officer position within the alliance and continued to play as a peon. I was quite happy for Rogues to go about in the same manner as which Asc have conducted themselves through to this point of the round. Like I said, I'm not saying it was bad decision making on your part. Just stating facts. And these facts made us not want to aid your cause in any way at this stage of the round
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote