Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 16:40   #195
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Terran co won't be overpowered. Nothing firing that late is going to end up overpowered heh.
My worry wasn't so much on the attack*, but the fleetcomp you can build with it. 70-80% of your value in CO and 20-30% in dragons makes for a very tough planet to hit.

Quote:
Personally on the newest stats I think zik's efficiencies are still too low (50% less salvage man!), ter need something to make that fr/de fleet viable and etd just look weak overall.
I'll get on that.

Part of my approach to stats is to look at the permutations of attack vs defence and make a little table showing what can attack what. Last time I did this the table had 50 elements. With these extra fleetcomps & pods it now has 196 elements so naturally balance will take longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
btw I assume it is a mistake that the Minotaur is a Roid Eating MONSTER with a D/C of 600!!
Oops!

*I expect it to be hard to satisfactorily stop, but we went through this last time. People told me terran FI/CO would be overpowered and xand CR would be awful so I overcompensated. :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote