View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2017, 16:28   #419
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Why is it a strange attitude?

I don't want to play a game in which everyone just turns round and bends over for another alliance.
And it is very clear (regardless of what people might say about 'just get more active people') that there isn't the member base or new players joining to be able to get enough actives together, so if those capable of fighting just nap up, there is no point in playing.

People sometimes think I fight ult because I don't like them. This isn't true. It is because they are at the top and I believe we should be playing to win.

If that isn't possible, or I don't enjoy it, I won't play.

Let's face it, it is a dying game in which the main aim of most people is just to spoil other people's rounds.
Ult is busy winning whilst lower alliances are like 'hahaha let's fc someone in (enter shitty alliance here) for lols.

If in the right place I care enough to play, but I don't care enough to fight just to be a puppy to ult.
I dont think all Ult players are more active than everyone else, im pretty sure that there is a lot of active players out there that is putting way more time into the game than the average Ult member.
The problem is that a lot of these people are clowns, and usualy only investing energy in their own goals or their own planets/gals.

Also, "playing FTW" as a alliance just isnt sustainable, unless you have a lot of time on your hand, and members willing to sacrifice their other life for majority of the year. eXiltion was known for only playing every other round, as they knew once they had won one round it was unlikely they would win the next round, as it cost too much energy.
Today PA is way way way more high paced than it was back then, and the changes thats been added the last 5 years or so has just pushed this pace higher and higher for each round. Compared to when 1up/eXi played, the average planet has twice the daily fleet movements as they had back then.

So, most alliances does what CT did this round, they NAP Ult, blame it on someone else, and says they "Had to NAP Ult".
BF comming back will not change anything with the current universe politics, the wins they had was in rounds where they had it easy, or where they were kingmade by the universe.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote