View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 15:06   #120
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Yet somehow you expect others to do so, where is the logic in that?
Im not expecting you to do anything, im just saying that all of you NAPing Ultores is pretty destructive.
We have always said we were willing to balance out the univers if needed, not that we are willing to do it now.

Quote:
Yes this would be a good reason for p3n to drop out. The problem is that then CT or ND would have a hard time, and drop out, and then there would be one. Once we were three on three with p3n on the run we had clearly lost. You had explicitly stated you had no intention of rejoining the block, and who can trust app to do anything? As such we concluded that there was little point continuing.
Well i never said that we had no intention of rejoining the block, i explicitly stated that we would be willing to balance out the univers the upcomming sunday.

Quote:
There was some thought that app had done considering their hitting faceless seemed irrational when put in block perspective. We simply thought you were trying to get out first. However whether you had agreements or not does not matter, you DID leave our trio to deal with Ultores.
I dont remeber App being well known for doing rational decisions, im pretty sure they are known for the exact opposite.
No, we left the trio to deal with KittenZ ptargetting us, as our attack strategy is also our main anti FR defence.
If we had left you to deal with Ult alone, we wouldve beaten you to taking a NAP with them.

Quote:
Since you seem to think our little trio could take on Ult then why not your other proposed trio of app/bows/norse? There is not that much difference between the two. I am sure that if you wanted to attempt it our trio would have done our best to stand out of your way.
I never said i thought that you could take out Ult on your own.
That you NAPed Ult untill pt900 or whatever you simply ensured that nobody will be able to take out Ult this round.

Quote:
I have no idea how you figure this. How is CT or ND going to get to 80? CT in particular is no where near 60. ND has been growing recently but I doubt they could make it. Would bows be 80? Maybe, you know best on that. The problem is that if you were you would be ally #2 and the contender as no one else would be on 80 except ult! I will concede that App could potentially get to 80.
Because a lot of people want to play in strong alliances, being in the biggest numberwise is way stronger than being in a tag half their size.
I dont think ive ever heard that CT/ND/Apprime have intentionaly trying to stay a small tag?
p3nguins/Norse/Faceless has said/given the impression that they intentionaly want to stay out of the fight for #1.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote