View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 15:40   #33
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough
Re: ToP 3 Most Hated Alliances

I would say that, overall, eXilition would be the most hated alliance, though I have never seen anything that would indicate that they cheat other than hearsay.

But the fact of the matter is they are hated is because they win, 1up was hated in their heyday, and I am sure they would be on the list if they were still around, as well as all the alliances that did well, Fury or Legion to name some of the more popular ones (or unpopular ones in certain circles)

As a general consensus, Angels and Ascendancy dont seem to have as many people hating them purely and unconditionally, as do the other ones. At least Ascendancy was smart enough to find the bugs to exploit, though I do think many other alliances have the ability to do so and I am damn sure that they do and use them to their own benefit as much as possible.

As for Angels, I dont have too much to say on them, I have only known a few members, and they seem nice enough, I actually only have one comment on them, and that is regarding the last comment you made on them:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
inability to function as an alliance in any way or form
Angels, while their rank was not great last they played, consistently got decent rankings just about all the other rounds they played, sticking around the top 5-10.
tbh, I dont know if the fall of Angels coincided with Kjeldoran leaving PA, but with what I am seeing so far, they might surprise us this round, and I hope they do.

I personally agree with gebab and Kargool, it seems pointless to hate an alliance as a whole, as I have met people I liked from just about all of them.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote