View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 01:20   #38
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Faggot nostalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy
Hey, Im new here. Im a friend of work monkey's in real life and I signed up because I saw him mentioned here. Im normally a lurker.
Neither me or any of our close friends have heard from him in what must be over a year now.
Anyway - I bumped into his sister the other day and (I dont know wether to believe this or not but) she told me he joined the SAS and he's in Iraq right now. I guess he just didnt want to worry us.
welcome and enjoy your stay