View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 14:30   #90
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

i stuck a tenner on Maxwell to win at 9/2 ast night, got a £20 free bet in the process too

Its a house filled with arseholes, and i dislike him too, but i think he will be able to be portrayed by the BB officials as someone with "something about him". Things like winking at the camera when saskia was sucking at his nipples are clips that will be played when its time to pick a winner and the girls will go "oh hes so handsome" even though hes not, and the guys will be like "hes a geezer".

For this year, Maxwell is officially my tip. 9/2 at Skybet is a great price, get on it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote