View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2007, 17:34   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A moral question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
It's a simple situation - £1 saves a life. How much of your money would you spend saving lives?
I was obviously unclear. : What do you mean by save a life?

e.g. I have cancer, I am about to die. Doctor tries an experimental treatment, I am kept alive for another ten seconds. Has he saved my life? Probably not. But if he gave me another year, or ten years then we're talking. Since everyone dies eventually, I'd like to know how much the £1 would achieve - it might be a nanosecond after all.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote