View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2007, 13:29   #13
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A moral question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
If someone could guarantee you could save a life by spending £1. Save 100 lives with £100. 1000 with £1000 etc. How much would you spend?

Without more elaboration, nothing. If i didn't have any links to these 'people' nor any idea who they were i couldn't make a decision on whether i wanted them to be saved.