View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 14:08   #27
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: R14 Top 100 Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Zhil, 1up breaks like all statistics on amount of top10 and top100 planets ... you have 9/10 top10 players, asfar as I remember that hasn't happened before ... yet you get all frenzy when someone tells you that NOT for all those top100 planets of 1up, the credit should go to 1up...

As you said so yourself, stifler joined you. The credit for his ranking goes to LCH and 1up, not to 1up alone.

Just like me, you get all picky and annoyed with someone even remotely touches your alliance (Angels in my case) ... but you're introducing this to a whole new level m8

Mind you, this wan't meant as an insult or an attempt to mock you.
in all honesty. when you take stifler or luke as an example in this case kjel, they ARE in there because of 1up. if it hadn't been for 1up they'd be bashed day in day out like they were when they were lch. Because of this they would have no chance whatsoever to finish high. Luke for example had like 1k roids when he joined and that is hardly enough to stay in top 10 for the weeks that were left in the round. Same story with stifler.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote