View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 19:04   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have a dream - Media Stuff

So we moved into this new house. All very nice.

Wireless router reaches every corner with good signal strength, I could cable the house if I wanted to, but that's not really the issue.

I have two PC's, only one of which is in commission at the moment. The main PC has all the music, pictures, films, general media on it.

I'm planning to transfer the media to the second PC (when I get round to rebuilding it) and using it as a media server.

Now, here's the good bit. Not only do I want to view these files on the 'main' PC, but also on the couple of TV's we have. I understand Windows Media Centre will do the media server bit, and getting files on the main PC or my laptop shouldn't be a big deal.
I think I saw something about a Media Centre Extender? It acts as an interface betwen the TV and the Media Server so the TV's remote can select files, play them, etc

Anyone used one? Know anything about it? Any alternatives?

Cheers
DM

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote