View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2010, 00:55   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: multihunters are utter fail

I don't understand what the problem with explaining yourselves publicly is. I don't see what the issue is with explaining why certain p/r's are out of bounds, even in specific cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Hello.

On behalf of the multihunter team, I'd like to state that you're wrong, and the multihunter team won't be commenting more on this subject because they cannot discuss cases in public. However, your name could be found demeaning towards women, household cats, or George Washington.

If you don't like the decision, quit the game.
With my mod hat on, this is pretty much a borderline troll which offers absolutely nothing to the forum users, who have a wider interest in understanding your logic in making decisions such as this, given that users have asked for some clarity on this issue, time and time again. Either give people a proper explanation, or don't post at all on the issue.

Last edited by lokken; 22 Nov 2010 at 01:02.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote