Thread: sup
View Single Post
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 00:20   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Ste - When do you leave? Are you going to organise a big geeky internet meet for other people to come that we haven't met yet?
As my msn "message" says - I leave in 6 weeks. my new placement starts 1st March.
I was thinking of organising a big geeky meet thing but then i realised I didn't really have time and not many people would want to come to Croydon...
The best weekend for it would be the 18th feb but I can't do that now because I'm planning on going to manchester/blackburn/sheffield from 15-19th...

So 11th Feb anyone? Or shall I just make a new thread...

KaneED - You got any more details about your imminent departure to Spain?

Newsbot3 - taken any nice pics recently?

Tomkat - when are you going to stop being lame and actually come for a drink with me?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote