View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2015, 12:41   #121
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
We even have members who have left the alliance this round openly tell others that you were cheating.. So can't really keep denying it.
Member*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
From my perspective it looks like we have admittance of the scan bots being used to produce automated scans from in game (some naive arguments that this has no advantage). Once you have this functionality I think you are only a couple of steps away from automated attack/defence bots, which this thread originally started pointing towards.

Full circle, but we seem to be seeing a lot of compounded evidence pointing towards guilt.. and still no tag win for those in the firing line.
Whine whine whine. Do we care if we win or not? Yes. Do we care of your whining? No. If you have a problem then go to MHs, but please stop this pathetic witch hunt. It's quite sad and achieves nothing. I do find it entertaining how you're trying to use the power of propaganda to influence readers that BF is disbanding. We lost one member and that was due to an internal issue which I will not talk about. Also the scan stats end of round will show that angryduck from CT uses a scan script.

Lack of ambition to play for #1 is what's eventually going to kill this game. We played for #1 and we failed. We shan't be as ambitious again as it's just too much hard work to run a tag of 60 in my spare time. I'd happily play how we've been playing prior to this round and reading bitcher's whining. Back to normality!

There are too few alliances that shows ambition. and as I've said, that's what will kill the game. I think it's time to reduce tag sizes or we can just watch the game deteriorate more quickly.

Last edited by Clouds; 1 May 2015 at 13:06.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote