View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2015, 10:59   #118
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
This.

I hate the idea of scan planets entirely. I do not think anyone should have to sacrifice their round just to enable an alliance to get effective scans. It's an old outdated mechanic that is terrible in the game today. Note also some alliances need multiple people to do this in order to try and cover all time zones.

IMO should be taken a step further and just end the need for scan technology entirely in the tech tree - let scans just be done from using the alliance fund. Amps/Distorter could be removed as a result just to test it out for a round.
This isnt a discussion about wether to change how scan works.
As i said in the IRC channel yesterday, if you think scanning should be free, go post on suggestion forums, dont set up a bot do it for you.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote