View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2015, 07:58   #112
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If there really is massive use of bot enabled scan planets then this should be a wake up call to the pa crew. Enable alliance scanning without planets - stop making people sacrifice their round, and their sleep, to scan for the alliance by making it that the alliance itself can do scans when anyone with sufficient access is on. I am sure this and similar has been suggested multiple times.
This.

I hate the idea of scan planets entirely. I do not think anyone should have to sacrifice their round just to enable an alliance to get effective scans. It's an old outdated mechanic that is terrible in the game today. Note also some alliances need multiple people to do this in order to try and cover all time zones.

IMO should be taken a step further and just end the need for scan technology entirely in the tech tree - let scans just be done from using the alliance fund. Amps/Distorter could be removed as a result just to test it out for a round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote