View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2015, 07:34   #109
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
For Someone that's against cheating (I thought you were) I'm surprised your still within a high role/authority position in bf. We first have this "support tag" which clouds denied they were involved with bf (but I presume from what I read they were basically the second tag which were not only cheating but obviously could be classed as cheating under the support planet rule) now this scan script.

We even have members who have left the alliance this round openly tell others that you were cheating.. So can't really keep denying it.
I am against cheating but I don't automatically subscribe to the view that Clouds is guilty. I was told in no uncertain terms if I saw a certain page - it would prove the guilt and it didn't.

Additionally I am NOT High Council within BlackFlag, My position within the alliance was at first to help with politics and then at mid point to take control of politics. Even when I took control of politics I was/am still not a High Council member. I have no voting power nor control over any other aspect of Black Flag.

Even if it is proven some elements of BF HC cheated, I am not the internet police. Resigning from my post would only done nothing at all and my obligation is to the many members of Black Flag which as others have pointed out are definitely not cheating.

Should I abandon them just because of other people wishes? If I had resigned straight away this round would have been over long ago and you'd all be moaning right now about stagnation instead.

Spore always had a consistent record of removing those who were a) cheating as according to the Multihunters b) cheating as decided by the Spore High Council.

As for the scan bot, that's really not my area of expertise. If Black Flag were told by PA Team that it was legal then that's between the BF HC and PA Team. Since I have no planet, I've not had to use scans at all so I've not noticed to it's exact makeup.

[Edit: I would also like to point out that a portion of Spore High Council, especially Bashar, was very suspicious of CT's tools and the addon that they use to update it with information. Bashar was very critical of it and thought it was cheating for a long time, regardless of what PA Team decided. Obviously I can't speak for Bashar's opinions now on it - afterall, Spore did consider using CT tools and it's "status" wasn't the key decision to why it wasn't used in the end, but my example is merely to prove a point that when we saw it, elements of us believed it was cheating. I'm not in ANY SHAPE OR FORM accusing CT of cheating - just to point out that grey areas can be seen by people]

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote