View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:00   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Four Weeks on a Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
My heart ****ing bleeds for you, it really does. While I'm living with my mother back in Stockton, walking down to the town centre ever day - because there's nothing better to do, and in any case, I haven't got any money - in order to look at the plastic shit they have in the window of Oxfam, and being looked at like I was a deviant by every shit-faced chav on the grounds that I'm not wearing trainers or a tracksuit, and pondering my ever darker, lonelier future, I'll be thinking "Goodness me, pig is zipping around Europe in comfort and style, visiting ancient capitals of infinite charm and wonder in the July bliss, whilst I am stuck in Shithole-On-Tees. What a harsh life it must be for him."
cutting yourself eases the pain inside