View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2005, 17:38   #19
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Four Weeks on a Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I've drunk with Swedes and they drank like wusses.

Since Swedes and Norwegians are all the same anyway, I can only assume your capabilities will be the same.
Bollocks. There are vast differences between our two nations.
OK, not vast, but there are some clear differences.
Most all of the bartenders here in Norway are Swedes (they earn more moeny here), and from what they've told me and my own experience I think it's safe to say we start drinking earlier, drink a whole lot more, and keep it up for a longer time.
There are girls from my hometown (in the centre of the homebrew distric)t that I've personally seen drink 3 sixpacks, 5 pints, a quarter botlle of wine, 6 vodka shots and still be in top shape.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote