View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2011, 17:04   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Nope, your assumption
it's not an assumption

Quote:
Activity should be rewarded. Sleeping should be used for nothing more than sleeping, and to keep it this way it needs to be made so it's not just a protection mode.
see i'd be surprised if a hardcore player didn't come up with the 'activity should be rewarded because there are people willing to break their lives for a game and i am one of them reward me please' -argument.

yes yes, you two hundred people willing to do it deserve a reward.
could we, instead of giving it out on resources, simply like, maybe give you a shiny tint to your planet name's colour?

Quote:
Fairness and balance is key here. On the basis that PA has degreaded from 200k to 1k players it's safe to assume we have only the hardcore players and some average joes (as you call em) left. So you want to piss off all the current playerbase and replace them with casual players? be my guest - watch PA die overnight.
we've all been watching these same hardcore players for five years now
you can sit on your brother's and dog's scan planets for another five years and be doing the exact same shit everyone's been to until now or take a risk and see if you can improve things.

of course it's someone else's choice whether to take the risk or continue like this.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote