View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2011, 13:56   #1
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Nighttime protection

I am playing this round after a break of 2+ years i think. My impression is that most of the people around are pretty much the same ones as 5 years ago. It seems that PAs playerbase is after all these years the same old farts, which are getting even older as time passes. Also, i think most of the playerbase is european based, although i would like to see some stats that prove that.
I the stats indeed prove that PA is almost only played by aging euros, i suggest implementing some kind of nighttime protection, where fleets cannot be launched between let's says 0gmt - 6gmt (as an example of a game that implements some kind of nighttime protection see lord of ultima online). I as member of the old fart brigade would be grateful for something like that.

Just a thought.