Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 19:05   #276
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

Set 4, which I would like to be put into a beta. Popped on IRC but appoco wasn't about.

A bit of feedback from beta players would be nice.

A semi-wild thought I had was this:
Convert the EMP targeting from CO/FI to FI/CO. Move cath FI to 2 EMP ships: FR/DE and CO/DE targeting, and make the locust a killer that targets CO/FI. Very different dynamic to cath, not sure what I think. Otherwise only other thought is possibly paladin to BS.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote