View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 16:33   #240
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Bojinov can be great yeah. The rumors spin though. Reading the BBC drivel, at least Martins and Anelka being mentioned.
Anelka probably isn't coming - it was hyped up in the days after Henry left but nothing ever came from it. Martins, on the other hand, is asking for a major jump in wages in order to commit his future to Newcastle - otherwise he'll be sending out a message of "come and get me". I'd happily buy him for £13m, I like his style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Independent
Martins is yet to make up his mind on whether he wants to quit Newcastle. However, he has told the club that if he stays he wants a significant rise on his £60,000-a-week contract, which would take him close to the top earner, Michael Owen, who is paid more than £100,000 a week. If the demand is rejected, as appears almost certain, the 22-year-old Nigerian will press for a move and has a buyout clause which Arsenal are prepared to trigger.
I don't think he deserves much more than £60k/week, so there's little chance of Newcastle agreeing to it. They brought in Viduka anyway so there's a more than adequate replacement for him waiting in the wings. If he comes to Arsenal he'll have to fit into our strict wage structure - Henry was only on £72k/week until last season. I doubt we'd offer him more than £60k-70k/week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
How's the Croatian-Brazilian bloke?
Don't know yet. We haven't played any pre-season games so no chance to see Eduardo in action. Blasto and I are off to see the Emirates Cup in a couple of weeks time so we'll see if he features there, but all I've got to go on at the moment is some YouTube videos and his stats from the Croatian league.

Last edited by furball; 10 Jul 2007 at 16:38.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote