View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2010, 14:43   #6
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: looking to the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Small tags don't help lower tier alliances, they punish them. Low limit -> rare spots -> high recruitment requirements -> stranded newbies.
which is what I alluded to in that it annoys everyone, the issue isnt helping lower teir allies anyway its hamstringing giants.
Im not in favour of tag limits, i deliberately brought them up so they could be dismissed early as they are the only way that the game mechanics have for handling this issue.
I dont think this round means changes are needed; rounds of total domination periodically occur and the alliance system shifts to counter it, not always successfully but it will. Take the change from r29 to r30, ok asc won both but r29 was a total domination round as this one and in r30 Omen appeared to challange Asc, they lost but it was one of the best rounds for sustained war. There is no current indication of a counterweight alliance appearing but with a longer than usual intermission before next round there is plenty of time.