Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2011, 20:52   #43
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
hard to type properly when i have my daughter sitting on my lap.... and i thought CT wasmeant to win rd 42 Forest, see taht went well for them.
Once again your lack of knowledge astounds me.
I don't think anyone here said that 'CT was meant to win R42'. Infact it was clear from the outset that at least two major alliances set out to stop them winning so there was never much chance of it. Same as CT would not have allowed App to win, so that was them out too.
Congrats on making yourself look silly.

That said, I am sure you were having a dig at me, but although some people might not like me, most will agree that I am have led or been an officer in successful alliances since R1. Unlike you.

Quote:
As kargool rightly said although congrats are due to nD for finishing the job they only won because the other 2 were stopped whilst they rode through.
In a universe so small, any alliance can take stop another winning pretty easily. Just look at the silly App/CT thing that stopped either from getting #1 as proof.

ND played their hand very well, they made some great tactical and strategic moves and fully deserved their win. They didn't win because others were stopped, they won because they played the best all round game.

Quote:
I would assume it will be the same scenerio again this round - were already seeing blocking coming into place against xVx and eksero's alliance. Obviously shows that those 2 allianes are better as it takes multiple allainces to coordinate to take them down - wheras on the flipside both those allainecs could probably deal with CT or ND on there own

As for blocking this round, I think it is quite clear that Ult/xVx/p3n have been hitting CT quite hard already, 10 minutes on KIA will tell you what you need to know.
TGV are not playing a major part in politics and ND have their own things to deal with.
So who exactly is left to block?

Those two alliances are better cause they could deal with CT or ND alone?
Please don't make the mistake of thinking you are better than you are.
Ultores have some of the best players in the game and will be hot favourites, rightly, to win the round.

xVx on the other hand can not make such a claim. I remind you of last round, xVx were hitting CT along with App, and even then, CT managed to overtake you, with quite some ease.
And TGV took xVx apart leading xVx to ask for a ceasefire, 1v1 earlier in the round, another fact that is again undebated
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote