Thread: Impressive...
View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:19   #13
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Impressive...

Yeah, but only a genius like Forest could make all the pieces in this plan come together. After all, someone has to convince all these people to cooperate in executing something like this, and very few people would be able to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Anyway we will be striking back hard on one of your top planets:

oh wait theres none in top 20 ....
I think this makes their score less vulnerable than having it all concentrated on a few top planets, and it'll therefore be harder to prevent them from winning, right?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote