View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 13:12   #495
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Kila, you begin every statement you make by quoting a previous statement made by anyone, and calling it retarded. You then follow it up with the most misleading, misrepresentative or exaggerated statement possible. For the sake of anyone who has just had a bad day and may be semi suicidal, please try and put use to that single cell organ you call your brain, and fight the temptation to be oh so simple.
On the other hand, you begin every post by making a lot of almost-concrete accusations and statements, mixed with a healthy dose of fear-mongering. Then when anyone fills in the tiny blanks that remain, you make a comeback by saying that isn't what you said at all, and an invitation to reread your post. This is a very hard type of posting to compete with, because as soon as someone attempts to call you out on a specific statement, you deny making the statement, as opposed to responding to the other guy's reasoning. It's a very popular strategy among trolls, a comparison which gets especially interesting if we proceed to pull this quote of yours up:
Quote:
Btw, Asc is pumping out BS, I am pumping out BS, Asc knows i am pumping out BS, I know Asc is pumping out BS.
Which is as close to a confession as we're likely to get (you're not an idiot, after all).

Quote:
Would i be correct in assuming, if that was for the previous 72 ticks, and taking things such as roid caps/crashes/steals/prod hiding etc etc into account, all things being equal for the next 72 (which going by current trends is less than likely), Asc would be #1 for apenis??
Truth be told, I have no idea, and I don't think we'll get a chance to find out. Even without your heroic and selfless campaign against Ascendancy, I think that ND/CT are too scared of us to allow us to continue to have a roidlead, so I expect big incomings starting tonight or tomorrow.

I intentionally excluded Omen, as they will lose if CT/ND are allowed to increase their value lead. On the other hand, if Ascendancy are allowed to keep these roids, Omen will also lose. Personally, based on that lose-lose situation, I think Omen are out of the running. It is then interesting to ask what Omen will do when they realise this. Personally, I think they will either target CT (because they've had the easiest round of all four) or Ascendancy (to prevent them from getting the hattrick), but time will tell.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote