View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 23:25   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

south park is the best of the cartoon sitcoms, the best of the current sitcoms, and possibly the best sitcom ever.

It's hard to describe exactly why this is so, but I shall try.

The storylines are mixed in beautifully with the jokes. If you compare it to something like family guy, most of the laughs come from "what if" scenarios. Which don't neccessarily have anything to do with the general plot of the show, and almost always do not. This is of course something that happens in a lot of sitcoms, but the way that it is done in this particular show is especially intricate and perfect.

It makes fun of everything, even the people who watch it. Further to this point, it makes fun of things in a much "harsher" way than other programs do, it does not pull its punches when making comment. The reason that it gets away with this so much is because for every episode it pulls absurd parallels with current events that could never be called libel simply because of the absurdity of them. However, it makes it very clear what exactly it is lampooning.

The writing is excellent. This one may be slightly more controversial, but i actually took the time to look at he writing from a viewpoint apart from that of a viewer the last time i watched it and i was hugely impressed by the timing, the language used, and the irony employed in ever single sentence. I know most of you will dismiss this out of hand, but I suggest you try to look at it from a viewpoint where you do not automatically dismiss it simply because it uses toilet humour.

Anyway, i thought that would be at least a vaguely controversial statement, especially as i am definitely in the minority amongst you type of people with this opinion.

oh, also:

shit bollocks poo fart **** **** piss

and homos are gay.